Bright Surprise

Today is the worst rainy, cold, tipical mid winter day in Milano, everything is soooo grey...but fortunately a friend's smile and this bright, coloured shop window simply made my day!!
I don't stop @ Biffi Boutique so often but today I had to take a picture since they mixed a few items I fell in love with!
I even decided to get inside to view more and was welcomed by the sweetest lady that started to show me the most beautiful jewelry by Tom Binns, Erickson Beamon and also Shourouk, a very cute french brand that I still didn't know so well...not to mention the gorgeous Pauric Sweeney's new bags: I could hardly decide which one to desire most!

Pauric Sweeney's collection + Marni's Bangles!!!

Tom Binn's crystal and fluo beads necklaces

Shourouk crystal necklace. I heart this little bird and the emerald green fabric.

1 comment:

LiquiriziaPura said...

oh....my....God...!!!
I'm sure that walking with one of that great coloured bag even in the still grey city, everybody could shine a light and feel forgetting the rainy city!!
Great...I'll go @ Biffi soon to make my day too!
Thanx