Alithia Spuri-Zampetti

Today I would like to celebrate some young italian talent.
Her name is Alithia, she recently graduated from Central Saint Martins, but she has already collected a long list of prizes and internships @ international designers such as Gareth Pugh, Luella Bartley and Alexander McQueen.
Her graduation collection completely captured me because of its peculiar elements (which are some of my favourites...and yes! I have tons of favourites...): the 50ies silhouette, drapes and abstract floral inspired decoration (hand-cut foam), primary colors, decorative architectural structures.
Everything just made me think about these pop-up books that I am crazy about which DM shot some time ago...here follows the result of this combo!


Pop up books photographed by Daniele Mari, images from Alithia Spuri-Zampetti portfolio

I truly believe Alithia is one to be watched.

No comments: