On Tim Walker and the Coolest Redhead ever

Last Saturday I was at the opening of Tim Walker's Show @ Galleria Carla Sozzani - Corso Como10.
I could not stop but take a picture of every and each work. Amazing and emotional, I think the way Tim builts his concepts, sets and images is sublime. That incredible romantic touch, the delicate caress of his look on the object, those vibrant colors...

Tim Walker - photographed by me

One of the pics I loved most was a portrait of a beautiful english rose: Mme Vivienne Westwood.
And this image made me think about a very sweet lovely pic of the Lady that Dan took during fashion week. I put them both in a frame. Dreaming of hanging them both beside on a wall.

Tim Walker - Photographed by me

Vivienne Westwood - Photo by Daniele Mari

1 comment:

cat said...

great! xx cat
CiTiEs of B