NYC Fashion Week - SS 2010

New York Fashion Week is already over, fashion system has alsready moved to London and will be here in Milan soon (at least I hope...since Milan has been always less interesting recently...!). This is time for me to go through a lot of images of shows and designers I love alot and start to make my own considerations on some focuses that are catching my attention.
First of all, I am glad to notice that my obsession with anatomic/patterned/armour/graphic leggings and pants has been widely explored. Once again I thank my adored Delphine Murat for being so ahead in fulfilling my fashion desires.

Here is an abstract of her tights/leggings collection that I want to share for the delight of the ones who do not know her yet. The above items are already available. Check her stockists or buy online.
And below, some of the best looks for next season around the theme from nyc scene .

1. Altuzarra; 2.Behnaz Sarafpour; 3&4. Alexandre Herchchovitch; 5.Thakoon; 6.ThreeasFour; 7.Thakoon; 8. Jen Kao; 9&10.Jeremy Lang; 11.Cushnie et Ochs; 12.ThreeasFour; 13.Helmut Lang

No comments: